Annuities –– it’s a product that’s both criticized and highly recommended by people in financial services.
Today, Keith Beggs helps you sort through the wildly differing opinions about annuities. He dives into the different types of annuities, consumers’ top concerns about using them, and why economists tout them as a sensible way to provide safe income in retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What an annuity is and the two types of annuities
- About the three types of deferred annuities
- Whether there are annual contribution limits to an annuity
- The disadvantages of using annuities
- How an annuity gets taxed when you're retired
- And more!
Tune in now to get clarity on how annuities work!
Resources: Steadfast Wealth Strategies: (832) 506-9034 | Keith Beggs on LinkedIn | Looking for Guaranteed Lifetime Income? Join the Club by Michael Finke