The election for Cypress-Fairbanks ISD’s Board of Trustees’ seats 5, 6 and 7 is approaching, and the candidates are eager to show off their plans for your child’s education to better their academic future.
In this episode, Keith Beggs sits down with Lucas Scanlon, candidate for position 7 on the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD’s Board of Trustees, to talk about his views about the school system, and how his campaign is focused on the students and improving their quality of education.
Keith and Lucas discuss:
- The recent decision about the reconciliation bill
- Issues that stand out to Lucas in our current education system
- The importance of the current campaign running for the Board of Trustees
- How Lucas is involving the parents and people who live in the community to concur the biggest issues in the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD area
- And more
Connect with Keith Beggs:
- (346) 214 5519
- LinkedIn: Keith Beggs
- LinkedIn: Steadfast Wealth Strategies
- Facebook: Steadfast Wealth Strategies
Connect with Lucas Scanlon:
About our Guest: Digital innovation leader who defines opportunities and unlocks business value by leading transformations, designing new customer experiences, building modern technology, data analytics, and driving cross-functional automation.
Establishes purpose-built teams and organizational structures to enable the planned innovation and sustain the new capabilities the digital organization will need to provide to the business.
Lucas leads his career with start-ups and continues to drive entrepreneurial vision with his clients, be it in new ventures, lines of business, or in established firms who need to modernize. Currently running for seat 7 on the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD’s Board of Trustees.