Not everything you read about investing on the internet is true... And some of these lies could cost you more money than you think.
In part one of this mini-series about truths and misconceptions about investing, Keith Beggs focuses on four common myths people believe about investing, and how they could be hurting your investments.
- Why stock-picking is a nonsensical investing method
- How the Law of Large numbers help massive investing companies keep making money
- Realities behind market-timing, and the damage it could be causing your accounts
- How rebalancing can help your portfolio grow
- And more
Connect with Keith Beggs:
- (346) 214 5519
- Connect with Keith Beggs on LinkedIn
- Follow Steadfast Wealth Strategies on LinkedIn
- Follow Steadfast Wealth Strategies on Facebook