Procrastination is something many of us face every day—but procrastinating on your financial planning can have much more damaging consequences to your future the longer you hold off.
In this episode, Keith Beggs gets honest about how procrastination affects our finances. Follow along as Keith gives some great advice that you can implement today that will help you get your finances on track to the future you have always dreamed of having.
- Why people procrastinate when it comes to their finances
- How procrastinating on your finances can end up having negative impact on your future
- How to get started with a practical budget started that works for you
- Useful suggestions to help you stop procrastinating and take charge of your finances now
- And more
Connect with Keith Beggs:
- (346) 214 5519
- Connect with Keith Beggs on LinkedIn
- Follow Steadfast Wealth Strategies on LinkedIn
- Follow Steadfast Wealth Strategies on Facebook
- Steadfast Wealth Strategies Website